Senior Property ManagerAustin, Texas
The Senior Property Manager oversees all operations of a Class AA office building in the CBD of Austin, Texas, and is responsible for achieving superior operational results and financial performance.
Reports To:Vice President of Property Management
Supervises:Assistant Property Managers, Operations Managers, Property Assistants, Building Technicians, & Security Managers
Travel:Less than 10 days per year.
Stream seeks to gather together a group of smart, honest, nice and hardworking (each of these adjectives is intended to be construed in its broadest sense) individuals that thrive in a team environment. The goal of the team is to have fun and make money.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration,
- Finance, Engineering Architecture, Planning or related field
- 5+ years property management experience with
- Significant supervisory responsibility
- MRI or similar real estate accounting software experience
- CPM, RPA designation (or in progress)
- Detail oriented, analytical and computer literate
- Strong communication skills
- Supervise all on-site property management staff as well as third party vendors
- Build and maintain a best-in-class level of service at assignment
- Seek to build employee teams and provide training, motivation and direction for superior performance
- Serve as point person for assignment
- Complete semi-annual and annual performance reviews and regularly communicate employee performance expectations and achievement for all property management team members
- Properly staff assignment
- Resolve all day-to-day property management issues
- Ensure all Stream best practices are implemented and followed
- Prepare annual third party operating and capital budgets
- Conduct routine property inspections
- Adhere to Stream property management annual audit
- Coordinate real estate tax review process for assignment
- Ensure adherence to customers’ policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with codes, regulations and governmental agency directives
- Maintain personal contact with all tenants and clients
- Manage financial performance of assignment
- All other duties associated with the day-to-day operation of a Class AA office building
- Supervision of multiple parking garage operations
Send us your resume and include any additional comments regarding this position.